Table of Contents
The Huawei P 30 Pro is a revolutionary flagship smartphone which could rock the mobile photography world. The camera specifications are extraordinary and it has been taken to the next level.
It is packed with four rear cameras lenses powered by Leica. Below are some details about its camera technical specifications that will want to make you posses it.
- Good detail and long zoom range
- Good target exposure even in very low light
- Fast and accurate autofocus
- Good detail in low light
- Very good image results when shooting with flash
- Accurate depth estimation and good detail in bokeh mode
- Unnatural rendering of sky color when shooting outdoors
- Slightly limited dynamic range can result in highlight clipping
- Range of image artifacts, including hue shift, ringing, and loss of acutance
- Soft corners in medium-range zoom images
- Very good stabilization
- AF reacts quickly to scene changes, good tracking
- Low noise levels and decent detail in bright light and indoors
- Generally good target exposure
- Accurate white balance and good color rendering
- Strong noise in low-light videos
- Some exposure and white balance instabilities
- Sharpness varies between frames in indoor videos
- Frame rate changes noticeable in panning videos
There is a very detailed review for the Huawei P30 Pro by DXOMARK, read it here.
Comparison of the P30 Pro, Galaxy S10, and the iPhone: