If you are a photographer by passion or by profession, it is cool to show it off on your Instagram profile. How do you set the profile with a photographer title is what this post is about.
You should notice the word Photographer in grey displaying below the name. To be able to get this on your Instagram profile, you should switch your personal Instagram account profile to a Business or Creator account by connecting it to a Facebook page.
How do we do it?
1. A personal Instagram account profile could look like this with the only text you have typed in the Bio section. You will not see any titles.
2. Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top-right of the screen, and then tap Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap Account.
4. Tap on Switch to Professional account.
5. Scroll through the slides and tap Continue.
6. Select an appropriate category. If you want to showcase that you are a photographer, you can search and select Photographer, or an Artist too.
7. Creator accounts are for individuals who create content and showcase them. For example bloggers, influencers, digital artists, authors, and others.
Business accounts are for companies or even brands.
I have chosen Business as I consider it business. Select the right option and tap Next.
8. Tap on the options and complete 5 of the steps.
9. Complete your profile by filling in the required fields and with a creative, catchy and interesting Bio. Once you complete, tap Done.
10. Finally you would see your profile with the title you chose.
It is up to the individual to decide what kind of a profile he or she wants to create. A professional-looking Instagram account profile is always or mostly followed.
You can also follow me.